Discover the benefits of having Invisalign clear aligners as orthodontic treatment in Antalya, Turkey.
With this pioneering technology, it is much easier and comfortable to get healthy, beautiful teeth and a carefree smile without any age limitations. Invisalign offers you a brand-new option with your dental alignment treatment with its removable, easy-to-use and nearly invisible features.
The first stage of this orthodontic treatment is getting a digital measurement with a state-of-the-art 3D oral scanner of the teeth and planning the treatment according to obtained measurements. The digital treatment plan enables patients to see each step and the perfect results before the treatment even begins. This provides a unique experience for our patients. In the second part of the treatment different-sized aligners are created specific for the patient with the use of 3D printers and the latest technology dental materials. Each aligner is replaced after ten to fourteen days of usage. By changing the aligners in series, the teeth are moved by applying force in desired angles. The pain occurring during this treatment felt by the patient with invisible aligners is four-times less than the traditional metal braces.
For Invisalign treatment to be successful, the aligners must be worn up to 20-hours a day. The treatment duration takes about nine to fifteen months -depending on the level of crowding*- and the patients will need six to eight weeks of progress monitoring. The success of the treatment will depend heavily on the range of patient’s usage of the invisible aligners.
The removable aligner technology provided by Invisalign will enable you to have a unique experience by being able to maintain the regular oral hygiene routines with ease, enjoying your meals and preserve your beautiful smile in special occasions like weddings, engagement ceremonies, graduation parties and/or sports activities without the limitations of metal braces.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment where the orthodontist uses a set of transparent plastic trays that are made exclusively for your teeth, after a digital scan, instead of the old fashioned and uncomfortable metallic braces. These trays, also known as clear aligners, will make your teeth move around, creating the perfect alignment of your teeth on your jaw at the end of your treatment. Although it has been on the market for over 25 years, Invisalign is becoming more popular recently due to its ability to be almost invisible, therefore offering less interference with your daily routine and personal image.
The comfort of doing video check-up calls with your orthodontist and not having to visit the office every couple of weeks to do any adjustments and also not having metallic braces around your teeth are some of the biggest advantages of choosing Invisalign treatment. Invisalign clear aligners can be used to straighten teeth from simple cases until the most complex shifts and it is still faster than regular braces.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign clear aligners offer you a wide range of benefits:
- Discretion: Because the Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, it gives you more control over your appearance and it doesn’t affect the way you look.
- Flexibility: Since the trays are not fixed onto your teeth, you can keep your chewing function as regular as possible. You can remove your trays whenever you need.
- Cleanliness: You can keep your oral hygiene standards. Once you remove your trays before eating, you only put them back after brushing your teeth regularly. No food gets stuck in your aligners and there’s less risk for cavities.
- Time Saving: Due to its technology, Invisalign clear aligners work faster than regular braces. Less time spending straightening your teeth and more time with your new smile.
- Pain Free: Since the clear aligners are not fixed, it is considered to be pain free. You might feel a bit sore around your teeth at the beginning of a new tray set, but it will be completely gone after a couple days.
- Cost Effective: You only pay once, and you will be aware of the results before you even start it.
Before & After
How can I do my Invisalign treatment in Turkey?
At Antalya Dent Smile, these will be the steps to follow:
- An online consultation is done and you will be required to send some photos so our orthodontist can evaluate your case and have the first recommendations for your treatment plan.
- A first visit is scheduled for you to come to the clinic for a live consultation, x-ray and 3D digital iTero scanning of your teeth and mouth. With these images in hand, the orthodontist will design your alignment plan. This usually takes around 3 weeks to be done.
- Once your Invisalign plan is ready, you will have a video call with your orthodontist to understand how your plan will go: how long it will last, which teeth will move, what changes will be done before the treatment starts, how it will look at the end and the total cost of your treatment. After the plan is approved by you, it is sent to be prepared by the Invisalign lab team in the United States. Approximately 3 weeks later they will be ready and delivered to the clinic.
- When your trays are at the clinic, a second visit will be scheduled and you will come for the start of your treatment. The orthodontist will prepare your teeth for any requirements that will be needed for the treatment plan. You will go back home with all your tray sets that you will use during the whole treatment, following your orthodontist recommendations accordingly.
Video check-up calls will be arranged between you and the orthodontist to get updates and keep up with your teeth progress.
- A final visit is scheduled for the end of the treatment. Depending on each case more visits might be required.
Our orthodontist – Dr. Doğan Kılkış, PhD
With his more than 15 years of experience in orthodontic dentistry, Doğan Kılkış achieved the Platinum Status as an Official Invisalign Provider here in Antalya, Turkey. He is extremely knowledgeable to diagnose and treat crowded teeth, malocclusions, poorly aligned jaws among other problems regarding your bite. At Antalya Dent Smile, using the Invisalign iTero 3D scanner combined with the highest technology, he can prepare the perfect treatment plan for children, teenagers or adult patients.