Our dental tourism packages combine high-quality dental care with a relaxing vacation, so you can enjoy a beautiful smile and a memorable trip at the same time. Our team of experienced dentists and staff will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Here you can see what a treatment and travel plan is in 5 simple steps.
Step 1: Enquiry
Once you contact us via live chat, whatsapp chat, filling in the form on our website, mailing us or calling through phone numbers provided, one of our multilingual team member gets in touch with you asking information about your dental and general health as well as the dental treatment(s) you are interested in. We assist you based on the information you provided and give you an estimated diagnosis that will be suited for your dental health.
Step 2: Dental Treatment Plan
Based on our diagnosis, we offer our recommendation for possible treatment options combined with an estimated cost and duration of your dental treatment.
Step 3: Dental Appointment Booking
Upon your decision to go ahead with the treatment that we offer to you, we make all necessary arrangements with our clinic and book your appointment.
Step 4: Travel Arrangements
Once the appointment is booked at our dental clinic then the next step is to organize your travel to Antalya. We help you to arrange your flights and our hotel partner accommodates you during your stay in Antalya.
Step 5: Arrival in Antalya
On your arrival one of our multilingual patient care representative meets you at the airport and transfers you to your hotel with a private vehicle. Your transportation between hotel and our dental clinic is provided for your daily appointments as well as from/to airport, all at our cost.
Spa & Wellness & Recreational Programs
With our holistic care vision, We offer our patients varities of SPA and Wellness activities that enables you to feel enjoyed, excited, stress free and relaxed. Here are the options we provide, for more detail please ask our multilingual team.
- Turkish Hamam (Turkish Bath) Program
- Massage Therapy Program
- Trekking, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Canyoning, Abseiling, Rafting Program
- Orienteering Program
- Cycling Tour Program
- Public Market or Village Market or City Tour
- Wide Range of Accommodation Options
Some Facts about Antalya
Antalya is a beautiful city located on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey. Known as the “Turkish Riviera”, Antalya is a popular tourist destination with its stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and rich history.
- 300 days sunshine in a Year!
- Long Beaches With Golden Sands
- Having the chance to discover Ancient Rome, Hellenistic and Byzantium cultures and more at Museums and Historical Sites
- Natural beauties such as Waterfalls, Canyons, Caves
- Antalya Aquarium as the top five most visited place
- Skiing at Saklıkent Ski Center
- Horse Riding
- Golf Clubs
- Sport and Fun Activities like Trekking, Rafting, Scuba Diving, Canyoning, Paragliding
- Village Markets full with fresh vegetables and fruits grown in local farms
- Delicious and wide range Turkish and Worldwide cuisine