As Data Controller “Carelink Sağlık Turizmi Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Şti.” (hereinafter referred to as “Carelink”) with the contact information of: 535 595 21 64 phone number, and [email protected] e-mail, operating at the address “Arapsuyu Mah. Atatürk Blv. No: 47/41 Konyaaltı, Antalya/Turkey“, we carry out the collection, processing, transfer, data privacy and protection activities of personal data, its usage purpose and storage period, within the scope of the regulations and legislations of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. Within the scope of Information Security and PDP Law No. 6698, we take security measures and inform about the rights of the data subject and attach great importance to the security of personal data. We protect and store all kinds of personal data shared with us by our patients and their relatives by taking necessary and sufficient technical and administrative measures to ensure patient privacy and the PDP Law.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
As Data Controller “Carelink”, we process and preserve your personal data within the framework of the legal regulations, regulations and legislative provisions specified in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. Your personal data is collected for the purpose of its full and complete fulfillment to provide health services within the legal framework, Fulfillment of Employee Contract and Legislation Obligations, execution of application processes of employee candidates, execution of financial and accounting works, Execution of Communication Activities, execution of contract processes, informing authorized institutions and organizations and other legal obligations. Although personal data is shaped depending on the health services provided, it is collected verbally, in writing or electronically by automatic or non-automatic methods.
Your personal data below according to data category:
Identity, professional experience, audio and visual records, personality information, association memberships, criminal conviction status and security measures, customer transaction information, contact, health, and finance information will be processed by our company.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDP Law. Your sensitive personal data and general personal data, especially your health data, may be processed by our company for the following purposes;
- When it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- When it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- When it is clearly stipulated in the law,
- When data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- When data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- For obtaining explicit consent.
2. PERSONS AND ORGANIZATIONS TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data can be processed within the framework of the provisions of the legislation and can be kept in both digital and physical environments by being transferred to the physical archives and information systems of our company “Carelink” and/or our suppliers.
Your personal data, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 8 and 9 of the PDP Law, similar legislation, for the above-mentioned purposes and provided that your explicit consent is obtained, may be transferred to:
- Authorized Public institutions and organizations,
- Natural persons or private law legal entities,
- Our suppliers, support service providers and business partners and other third parties whose services we benefit from or cooperate with.
3. METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, within the framework of the principles set out in the PDP Law, in order to provide the above-mentioned purposes and health services within the determined legal framework and to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of “Carelink” fully and properly.
4. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Regarding your processed personal data, in accordance with the legislation, you have the rights to:
- Learn whether personal data is processed and request information on, if personal data has been processed,
- Access and request personal health data, learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request correction, deletion or destruction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
- Request notification from the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, regarding the correction of these and/or the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Object in the case of an emergence of a result against you, by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- Request compensation for damage in case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data.
“Carelink” protects your personal data in accordance with the legal regulations mandated by the law. Administrative and technical security measures have been taken by our company to protect your personal data and will continue to be taken from now on.
By filling out the Application Form, which you can obtain from the address below, you can send us your requests under the law via;
- Hand delivery,
- Through a notary,
- Electronic signature to [email protected]